[gview file=”http://www.lfc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jumper-Presentation-Invite-FB.pdf” height=”900px” width=”100%” save=”1″]
The submitter of the winning entry as judged by the Club will win an engraved trophy and a Sherrin Football which will be presented at the Season Launch in March 2011.
- Both the front and the back of the jumper must be designed.
- Only two colours, Sky Blue and Navy Blue are to be used.
- A panel on the back of the jumper, for the number, must be no less than 30cm square.
- Only entries received by the Club by 6pm on Monday 1 November 2010 will be considered
- The Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition is open for anyone to enter from children to professional graphic designers.
Don't forget to design both the front and back of the guernsey.
All completed entries can be directed by post to:
The LFC jumper competition,
GPO Box 1831,
Digital entries can be sent to: email@example.com